Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Lord Is My Strength


I couldn't let that Who song up to long as my most current posting without replacing it with a better one. I was introduced to this song when we lived in Maryland, but I got all warm and tingly when I found out that Dennis Jernigan participated in worship at the Metro Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. (It seemed like all of the Christians that I met at work in OKC all lived in Edmond and went to Metro! Then they'd ask me why I'd decided to live in Norman...)

And this seemed appropriate since my worship team sang this song at the cultic church, and I loved to do the alto descant/echo in the chorus and the return at the end..."Each and every minute every hour of the day..." THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!




And I liked to play this one on the piano as an altar call.





Buy the web album at lala.com
or
Dennis Jernigan CDs at Amazon.com.